I´m just talking about different places I´ve visited, but it´s because I believe that is the most important information for everyone. Later I will about more topics, I promise. Now, I want to talk about a short visit to a place that is here, in Turku. Actually, it´s a museum about farms and houses or something like that, but it was closed when we went there. The name of this zone is Kuralan kylämäki (I don´t even know how to pronounce it), you can go there by bus in 20 minutes or less. It´s a beautiful place, but, like everything here, you don´t have many things to do, just walking around and enjoy the nature. The day was really really cold so we were there for 2 hours more or less and then we came back home to drink something hot. I remember that it was about -18 so we were frizzing, and also our hair was frozen!! I don´t know how is the museum but I have to say that the zone is very quiet and nice just for spend a few hours without worries. I want to go in spring to see how it looks without the snow, but I am not sure if I would like it the same.
My family came to visit me last week, so I went to Helsinki to pick them and we decided to visit Porvoo because it´s near Helsinki. Porvoo is a very small town for almost one hour by bus from Helsinki. We took an Onnibus bus in the morning and we spend a couple of hours there. It has these typical red wooden house next to the river and a small old town, but it´s nice to walk through the streets. There is a church with a tower and a lot of wooden houses all around. There is a ski slope in the city also!! My parents were surprised by that. There is not that much to do there but it´s a good place to walk and see the local shops about souvenirs, clothes, chocolate, etc. We had a break in a very good bakery, we took hot chocolate and some typical pastry, it was homemade that morning and it was delicious! Also, the place was really cozy and the woman was kind talking with me, and she asked me if I knew Finnish and I had to speak the basic things I know with her but she was surprised. Fin...



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario